POSTER SYMPOSIUM 2021
Thank you very much for your participation!
The poster symposium 2021 was set up as a virtual experience! Enter our 360° tour and browse through the different posters. Read more about how to navigate through the virtual tour here.
Visitors had the chance to talk to the authors personally by entering their respective zoom rooms during our event. Verbal exchange was possible and useful insights into the differnt research topics of each inorganic chemistry chair was provided!
Due to the virtual nature of the symposium it is still possible to access our virtual tour!
Represented Working Groups
The Winner of the Poster Award
1. Clemens Kaußler
2. Sofia Beliakova
3. Fabrizio Enrico Napoli
The Authors & Posters
How To: Virtual Poster Symposium
- You are already on the website of this year’s symposium. Here you will find latest information on the start of the opening speech and the date of the symposium!
- To participate in the opening speech, click on the button that will take you to the Zoom room.
- The virtual 360° tour can be found on this website!
- Within the tour, you can navigate through the posters using the white arrows.
- If you want to take a look around, keep the mouse wheel pressed to enjoy the tour in 360°.
- Stop at a poster of your choice and enlarge it as much as you like with the mouse wheel.
- For more information about the poster, the authors and the corresponding Zoom room, click on the white circle.
- After entering the Zoom room via the respective link, the students will present their project and answer all of your questions.
- Leave the Zoom room and return to the tour.
- In addition, this year we are offering a smaller Zoom room for verbal exchange between the audience members of the Poster Symposium. To do this, navigate your way to the end of the tour where a sitting area is waiting for you and enter the Zoom room!
We look forward to your participation!